Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for Participants to Software Architecture Day
Software Architecture Day is organized by Libero Events www.liberoevents.com.
- Registration fees
All participants must pay the registration fee prior to arrival at the conference venue. In some cases, participants must have a copy of their payment slip when going to the registration desk at the conference because they are requested to show proof of the payment on their arrival.
- Cancellation Policy
Registration cancellations must be notified in writing by email to organizer: Libero Events ( Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations received 7 days prior the first day of the conference/event will receive a refund of registration fees less an administration charge of 5% of the Software Architecture Day fee. Cancellations made after, as well as ‘no shows’, are liable for the full registration fee.
Participants must make sure they receive an acknowledgement of their cancellation from Libero Events. Only this will confirm that their request has been received and processed.
Libero Events reserve the right to amend any part of the Software Architecture Day programme if necessary at any time. Libero Events will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the Software Architecture Day or related events. In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, Libero Events accepts no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by delegates. Delegates should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance, along with travel insurance.
- Personal Insurance
Libero Events cannot be responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during its conferences or events. Libero Events strongly recommends that participants take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance, which should cover the possibility of flight cancellation due to strikes and other causes. Therefore, Libero Events and its local co-organisers accept no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property or participants however caused or arising.
In registering for Software Architecture Day, relevant details will be incorporated into a participant list. Normally this information would be: name, surname, institution, phone number, country and email address. These details may also be available to parties directly related to the Software Architecture Day. Libero Events may use these details to inform current participants of Software Architecture Day updates or future conferences via email. Participants are responsible for advising Libero Events if they do not wish to have their email addresses included in the conference participant list or Libero Events’s distribution list for future events.
We use your data only if we have your agreement in many ways, depending on their nature. Here are the types of data we collect and how we use them afterwards:
- Email address to send you emails about our services and events;
- First name and name to personalize your event emails and badges. The platform we use for email marketing (MailChimp) allows us to personalize based on the data provided by subscribers. The data can also be used to conclude the contract for participation in the event;
- The professional function – to address us directly to your level of training, but also to prepare the format of the event according to this level;
- Phone number – to be able to contact you quickly if you participate in our events for the purpose of submitting logistical details or to inform you of the latest program changes;
- Company name – to address us directly to your domain;
- The Billing Data (CNP, CUI, Trade Registry Number, Company Address, Bank Account, Bank Name, Legal Representative Name, Legal Representative) we use to complete the registration for the event and issue the related invoice.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.